Benefits of Early Detection
The four leading causes of death in the United States are:
- Heart disease is the No. 1 cause of death in the world and the leading cause of death in the United States, killing over 375,000 Americans a year.
- Chronic Lower Respiratory Diseases
Early detection is key to long life span.
About 5.1 million people in the United States have heart failure. With a Virtual physical, it’s possible to prevent:
- 34% of premature deaths from heart diseases, prolonging about 92,000 lives
- 21% of premature cancer deaths, prolonging about 84,500 lives
- 39% of premature deaths from chronic lower respiratory diseases, prolonging about 29,000 lives
- 33% of premature stroke deaths, prolonging about 17,000 lives
The Revolution In Preventive Medicine is Here.
The Virtual Physical is a revolutionary approach to preventive medicine that gives you a remarkably precise 3-D visualization of your total body. In a non-invasive, open environment, taking just a few minutes, the Virtual Physical can detect early signs of:
- Diseases of the Spine
- Heart Disease
- Kidney and Gall Stones
- Cysts or Tumors
- Ovarian Disease
- Endocrine Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Diseases of the Lungs
- Prostate Disease
While the annual physical is still important, the Virtual Physical’s early "pre-symptom" detection capability can uncover asymptomatic and often life-threatening diseases generally not detectable by physical exam or standard screening tests. This allows the management of disease in early stages, where medical therapy and treatment options are typically less costly, less invasive, and more effective.
YES, I'm Ready
to be an advocate for my own health!
Please contact me to schedule an appointment.